Instead of praying that your furnace or AC is working when the temperature changes outside, why not ensure that your house is going to be comfortable year-round? Or better yet, why not have a professional check to see that all systems are functioning and thriving, taking your worry away?
Yes, you can protect your household with routine preventative maintenance of your heating and cooling equipment. The easiest way to do this is to enroll in our Performance Plus Service Plan that ensures year-round coverage.
The Performance Plus Service Plan provides twice-a-year preventive maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment by one of our licensed technicians. At your request, we can even custom design the most appropriate and economical blend of coverage for your home or office system.
While maintenance is not usually top of mind, it is just like any other aspect of your life —keeping your systems maintained ensures a longer life, a higher-quality performance and peace of mind. We propose that your system is checked twice a year to ensure this. Fall service checks for the upcoming winter and spring service checks for the upcoming summer months.
Here are the integral reasons for having a maintenance plan:
- All HVAC systems, from the most expensive to the most affordable, are not perfect and they can break. Maintenance checks can keep your system operating to its optimal levels.
- If a repair part is needed Plan Members get a free extended warranty on the repair.
- Plan Members also receive priority service if a breakdown happens. This means you get bumped to the front of the line.
- The life expectancy of your HVAC system will increase exponentially with professional maintenance twice a year. Think of a lifespan of 20+ years rather than a neglected system that lasts less than 10 years max.
- Cost savings are premier here. It is much less expensive to maintain your system than it is to incur costs from big repairs. As part of this maintenance plan, there is also a 15% discount on all repairs.
While the above five reasons are all important, this final reason is the most important:
A.N. Roth Company’s highest priority is customer service.
These maintenance plans are intended to save our customers valuable time, money and worry. By focusing on our customer’s needs first, we hope to have your business and support over and over.
Here is a detailed list of what is included in our Performance Plus Checklist for your furnace:
- Inspect and clean the burner assembly to improve combustion.
- Tune burners or gas pressure for more efficient combustion, saving energy.
- Clean ignition assembly to ensure reliable operation on demand.
- Test the furnaces combustion efficiency with a combustion analyzer. This ensures the heat exchangers are sounds and the furnace is safe to operate.
- Verify Flue Draft to ensure dangerous gas by-products are properly venting to the outdoors and flue pipes are free from obstruction.
- Inspect Flue Pipe to ensure no corrosion is present which can lead to cracks and the introduction of dangerous fumes into your home.
- Inspect Controls & Safeties to keep operating costs low and prevent failures.
- Verify blower is on proper fan speed.
- Check filters to reduce energy use, reduce overheating, improve indoor air quality, and improve comfort (filters additional).
- Check blower assembly to extend motor life, improve air quality, and reduce sound.
- Check air flow to ensure proper air flow across the heat exchanger.
- Visually Inspect duct connections at the equipment.
- Inspect electrical connections to ensure uninterrupted system operation.
- Measure & record voltage & amperage to identify baseline operating conditions.
- Check for gas leaks at furnace.
To learn more or to sign up for our Performance Plus Service Plan, call us at 502-584-8503 or CONTACT US through our website today. We look forward to hearing from you!