Instead of installing a new fossil fuel burning furnace, or electricity draining air conditioner, consider a geothermal comfort system instead.
Geothermal energy has been used to heat and air condition buildings for decades now, and during that time these energy-saving systems have been called many different things. Some of the more popular variations include geo-thermal, geo-exchange, ground-water, ground-water assisted, ground-water-source, and water-to-water. At A.N. Roth, we call it water furnace heating and cooling and the benefits are clear:
- Eliminate high heating oil, gas, propane & electricity bills
- Have an environmentally friendly comfort system
- Ensure comfort and savings with the most energy efficient, cost effective, and reliable system available
- Get rid of that old noisy AC unit or that loud furnace
- Improve your homes indoor air quality
Given its significant experience and expertise, A.N. Roth has earned a reputation in Louisville as the “go-to” company for geothermal projects, responsible for the management of complex systems from concept, engineering, installation through completion and commissioning. As a certified dealer for WaterFurnace, our work has been evaluated based upon overall performance, installation quality, technical training and business practices.
How a WaterFurnace Geothermal System Works
No matter what climate you live in, the temperature throughout the year varies. For some climates that means blazing summers that cool to frigid winters.