A.N. Roth technicians know how to spot these choke points, and to cost-effectively re-work those sections of your system that have been robbing its efficiency and ability to deliver heat or cool.
The Aeroseal 6-step process takes very little time to bring you big savings and comfort:
1. Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks
2. Sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
3. Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
4. As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
5. Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
6. A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home’s or building’s amount of leakage is generated, providing verification of success of the process